Wednesday, October 08, 2008
My lazy genes have been deactivated today, thus explaining the appearance of this post. I have yet to continue with my "thank-you speech" so I'm gonna wrap things up today hehe.
Of course, the next group of people whom I'm gonna thank is my tight circle of friends.
My bestie, Miss Wong, had gone through an equally traumatic period as me and I sincerely apologise for making her so worried. She was the one who sent everyone a message everytime there was an update about my condition. Hello my best friend, I hope I could be there to hold a bucket below you when you were crying for me.. And maybe we can recyle your tears and Singapore'll have more water and then you guys no need to buy from Malaysia anymore. Hahahaha! Come and see me soon okay? Then you can tell me the plot of Hot Shot since I've stopped watching from Ep 2.
And I wanna thank all those who came and visited me (whether I was in my unconscious/semi-conscious/conscious state), called me from Aussie and told the parents to come and visit me cuz he's in Aussie etc. I shall attempt to list the names of the people that I can remember now that it's been 2 months plus haha.
ade, michie, jia, manda, hsunting, xin, ziwan, heyi, sebas' parents (and their bird's nest), hongying, beiyu, zach, jackson, yueru, xiaohui, xiaoling, hana, steph, fel, sa, ven, cheryl, jess, janet, willy, guru, sunil, hamdi, pravin, gek, zah, jacq, rong, tat, wang fang, shuhui, cammy, alvin, huiting, bena, xiang, zhong, yihan, jamie, wenbin, poh shen, kogulan, ronald, aunty kala, uncle p. sivaraj, aunty serene, huren, anu, merj, swee kun, ah ta, uncle kummar, aunty kim, kanchen, simren, my neighbours and alllllllllllllll who have given/sent me their well wishes.
***I have been so busy with my FYP lately and it's still ongoing.. Just glad that I could contribute a bit to lighten the load of my poor groupmates.
Any English/Taiwanese/Hong Kong drama series to introduce to me? I'm dead bored at home! And I promise to upload pictures from eons ago- my green birthday bash, my 21st celebration with reub, my da sao's birthday celebration at their new house, my date with my Michie at Canele and my BKK trip. Stay tune!
♥ 2:59 PM